Why we need you:
The Consultant’s main role at Inoria is to participate, as an analyst, in telephony platform implementation projects for client organizations. Knowledge of the PureConnect platform and/or Genesys cloud platforms is required, and the candidate will also be trained on other solutions such as Inoria Cloud.
Furthermore, Inoria offers Ad-hoc consulting and resource loan services that involve part time or full time, onsite or remote, short to medium term consulting mandates within customer organizations. The candidate will be proposed, based on his/her expertise, to act as an expert resource in his field for such mandates.
Principal tasks and responsibilities include:
- Define business needs :
- Lead the work sessions with the client
- Write and present functional analysis documents
- Analyze and model business processes and interaction flows
- Provide concrete solutions to customer needs considering their ACD platform (PureConnect, Genesys Cloud, Quovim C3 Cloud, etc.)
- Participate in the planning of management information systems
- Advise and assist customers or users in a continuous improvement and innovation perspective
- Communicate business, operational and functional requirements to development teams
- Participate in quality control activities (prepare and perform Integration and User Acceptance Testing)
- Train users (agents, supervisors, managers)
- Lead product demonstrations
- Efficiently communicate and work in close collaboration with all implicated parties: internal and external
- Perform Operational reviews, make recommendations towards processes, tools, metrics, technology, etc., based on best practices.
- Document and develop personalized training offerings
- Promote his knowledge and expertise and have development opportunity awareness.
Qualifications and pre-requisites
- Technical College degree or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Business Administration, or in any other relevant field of study.
- 10 years + of experience in Customer Contact Center, work in a multi-channel environment is an asset
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Analysis or having actively contributed in large scale contact center projects
- 2 to 5 years of experience in using, administering or configuring PureConnect (formely CIC by Interactive Intelligence) or Genesys Cloud (formerly PureCloud) telephony platforms
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Visio and collaboration tools
- Very high proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Fluency in written and spoken French is a very good asset.
- Knowledge of Cloud environments and working with APIs is an asset
- Knowledge of other Contact center tools (WFO, CRM, Ticketing, etc.) is an asset
- Proven ability to translate analysis results into a business context and to clearly identify implications and recommendations.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to negotiate with Senior Management
- Deadline oriented and solid skills in project management
- True interest in defining business needs, identifying opportunities, guiding and making recommendations based on best practices and experience, and aligning efforts to ensure on-time implementations.
- Proven flexibility and ability to tackle tasks outside the usual scope of work
- Ability to work under pressure and on a strict budget
- Team player
- Positive leadership